The car rubber seal strip
is one of the important parts of the car. It is widely used in doors, windows, cars, seats, skylights, engine cases, and trunk. It has the important functions of waterproof, sealing, sound insulation, dustproof, antifreeze, shock absorption, warmth retention and energy saving. It must have strong tensile strength, good elasticity, and better temperature resistance and aging resistance. In order to ensure the fastening of the rubber strip and the profile, the section size of the rubber strip must be matched with the profile.
The classification and characteristics of rubber car seals are as follows:
1. According to the name of the installation part of the sealing strip, the classification includes: the engine cover seal, it can be divided into the front, the side and the rear, door seal, window seal, side window seal, skylight seal, door seal, window guide groove seal, outer sidebar, luggage seal strip, noise proof seal, dustproof strips, etc.
2. According to the shape of the cross-section, it can be divided into solid core products (round, square, flat section shape), hollow products and metal rubber composite products. Among them, metal rubber sealing strips account for more than 60%. Section design is very important for rubber seals. First, seal lip shape and size design. Both sides of the sealing lip should contact the glass on both sides of the window glass with the same size and proper force. The length and thickness of the lips should be appropriate. Too thick and too long will make the lifting resistance of the glass larger. Too thin and too short will cause the glass not to be well guided and sealed, resulting in vibration, noise, and leakage. Next is the shape and size design of the bottom of the section, and the convex section of the steel groove section of the window is designed to assemble the guide slot. Therefore, the corresponding structure should be designed at the bottom of the guide groove section, which is easy to be loaded and can be used in the steel guide slot by the elastic force of the sealing strip to prevent it from falling out. The last is the shape and size of the outside side. In order to improve the appearance, the outer surface of the guide groove should be closely fitted with the body.
3. According to the sealing characteristics, it can be divided into weather sealing strip and general seal strip. The weather sealing strip has hollow sponge foam tube and has better temperature and humidity maintenance function. The commonly used weather seals include door frame seals, luggage compartment seals, engine case covers, etc. The commonly used sealing strips include front and rear windshield seals, corner window seals, inner and outer sidebars, etc.
4. According to the compound structure of rubber compound, it can be divided into a pure rubber seal strip and a single rubber seed. The two composite sealing strip, made of dense glue and foam sponge, often contains metallic framework materials in the direction of uranium line in dense plastic. The three the composite sealing strip is made up of two kinds of dense glue (one of them is light colored) and sponge gum. Usually, it contains metal skeleton and reinforced fiber inside the dense wrist. The four composite seal strip - our company pioneered the development and production of composite sealing strips made of 4 kinds of rubber in China. A thin protective coating is coated on the surface of the foam tube, thereby further improving the service life of the sealing member.
5. According to the classification of materials, it can be divided into rubber sealing strip, plastic sealing strip and thermoplastic elastomer sealing strip.
6. According to the classification of surface treatment, the surface of some sealing strips can be divided into flocking sealing strips, surface coating sealing strips, and fabric bonded sealing strips after additional treatment.