The installation of ptfe mechanical seals need to pay attention to these points.
1. The radial runout of the rotating shaft of the equipment should be less than 0.04 mm, and the axial momentum is not allowed to exceed 0.1 mm.
2. The sealing parts of the equipment should be kept clean when they are installed, and the sealing parts should be cleaned, the seal end face is intact, and the impurities and dust should be prevented into the sealing parts.
3. In the process of installation, it is strictly prohibited to bump and knock, so as not to make the mechanical seal friction broken and sealed failure.
4. During installation, a clean layer of mechanical oil should be applied on the surface which is in contact with the seal so that it can be installed smoothly.
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be uniformly stressed to ensure the vertical requirements of the static ring face and the axial line.
6. After installation, the moving ring can be driven by hand, so that the moving ring can move flexibly on the shaft and has a certain elasticity.
7. After installation, use the hand plate to move the shaft and the axle.
8. The equipment must be filled with dielectric before running, so as to prevent dry friction and seal failure.
9. When the medium temperature is >80oC, the corresponding washing, filtering and cooling measures should be taken when the medium temperature is easily crystallized and granular. All kinds of auxiliary devices should be referred to the relevant standards of mechanical seal.
10. Installation ptfe mechanical seals
in contact with the sealing phase should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil. Special attention should be paid to the selection of the mechanical oil for different auxiliary sealing materials, to avoid the O type ring of oil expansion or accelerated aging, resulting in early seal failure.