Installation method varies with mechanical seal
type and machine type, but the installation requirements are almost the same. Installation steps and precautions are as follows:
1. Determination of installation dimensions. During Installation, do according to the product manual or samples, to ensure the mechanical seal installation size.
2. Before loading, the shaft (sleeve) and gland should be free of burrs and the bearing should be in good condition. Seals, shafts, cavities and gland should be cleaned. To reduce friction, a thin layer of oil is applied to the shaft where the mechanical seal is installed to lubricate it. Considering the solubility of rubber o-rings, if not suitable for oil, it can be coated with soap water. Floating type static ring without anti - pin structure is not suitable for oil. It should be dry into the gland.
3. First, put the static ring and gland together on the shaft, pay attention not to touch the shaft, and then install the moving ring assembly. The set screws of the spring seat or drive seat shall be tightened evenly several times. Before fixing the gland, push the compensation ring by hand for axial compression. After releasing, the compensation ring can automatically spring back without any clamping phenomenon, and then lock the gland screw bolt evenly.
1. When the conveying medium temperature is too high, too low, or contains impurity particles, flammable, explosive, toxic, the corresponding blocking, sealing, washing, cooling, filtering and other measures must be taken.
2. Turn the car by hand before operation, and pay attention to whether the torque is too large, whether there is friction and abnormal sound.
3. Pay attention to the rotation, whether the coupling is right, whether the lubricating oil addition of bearing parts is appropriate, and whether the piping is correct.
4. Before operation, first open the medium and cooling water valve, check whether all the gas in the sealed chamber is discharged, in order to prevent static pressure causing leakage, and then start operation.
5. Whether the work is normal and stable after starting, whether there is shaft rotation, abnormal noise and overheating caused by abnormal torque.